Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Something like Bheja Fry

And today, time for some classic bheja fry…

To be in an igloo, with a monkey who keeps all his money in the ground, is the biggest ambition of my life. Screw the IIT training.

To want a giraffe, for whom I have to build a really tall room, is an idea which strikes me as really fun…maybe not for the giraffe, though…be kinda difficult for him to get out…oh, wait a minute, I forgot to build a door. Screw the IIT training.

And for a final third…anyone waking up to the sounds of Mowgli (of Jungle Book) singing “the Bear Necessities” along with Baloo the bear, come to the jungles of my mind.

1 comment:

Axiomate said...

hey bheja,

long time..huh ! so how's life at DCFL.Hope you'll are atleast rocking inspite of the hectic schedule and dull juniors.Keep on moving..here life's settling down after the aieee.Mail me in detail..regards to your gal.

Rahul.