Sunday, January 15, 2006

zero...zero...zero

Yeah, baby, im back…………..this is bcuming like my weekly reachout programme…..coz I hit my blog like once a week, tht2 on Sundays………..my B.E.A.Utiful college don’t lemme do tht kinda thing everyday……….neways, me been doin fine…..past few days been kinda boring, uneventful, if u know wht I mean…….in my version of the third rock frm the sun, there is always sum1 to curse or diss or fuck or shit on or generally be extremely pissed at…….when u start 2 ignore wht happens around you, if only to lead a slightly normal life, tht is wht happens……….
Ne1 out there wit the perfect way to ignore big shitheads, who also happen 2 be the grandsons of sad politicians, n due to tht, get to hobnob wit local, and semi-international celebrities, n cums back the next day, n boasts about it n fucken next day, n sends you on a trip………
As gnr wuld hv probably said………
welcome to the jungle
it get worse here everydayya
learn ta live like an animal
in the jungle where we play
if you got a hunger for what you see
you'll take it eventually
you can have anything you wantbut you better not take it from me
Btw, I got worldspace, coupla days back………gr8 fun, it continous music, good modrn rock………only problem, they don’t always announce the song theyre playing…so ure left listening to a song, n u dunno da band whose sung it……….
Yesterday I watched a play…….twas an agatha Christie adaptation………..4 those who haven’t hrd of her, she is widely (and wrongly) acclaimed to be the best crime fiction writer ever……….u know how the fucken media always is……..hypes up every single thing, like its jesus’s son, or the end of the universe, or hitler’s reincarnation……..u get the picure………neways, the play itself was quite good, it was an adaptaytion of witness for the prosecution, n dun quite well
Guess tht bout wraps up my week, so ill go now
Bhejafry to you

2 comments:

shraddha said...

hey there,
why is it named zero..zero..zero??
seems like u guys had a lot of fun watchin the play huh?.its sad that i always miss da fun...just to remind you we have an rd test at hell 2moro...so chuck da comp and hit the books..............stop blurting out curses now.....

Axiomate said...

This place deserves no more critisicm from me,I have showered my abuses enough.No I'll just wait for the opportunity to flw away... to a far off place...away from Deeksha.

Rahul