Monday, January 30, 2006

on writing

the post right below this one is my first use of my blog to realise one of my many dreams... this particular one is to be a miscellaneous writer...over the past year and a half, i have written numerous articles, on various subjects, ranging from my farewell party, to a sick bastard i once met at a cricket match, to deeksha, the list goes on...many of them never ever saw the light of day, while some were circulated among my close friends...this particular one will also be read out in the deeksha assembly on thursday morning...
so long
completebhejafry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyy u! its pooja!
jus thought id check out ur blog..yea defnitly looks like uve written a lot..haha! but newayz jus wanted to let u kno dat u shud persue ur dream and do what u like to do and not what others want u to..so take ur time and decide what u wanna do, cuz trust me u'll enjoy it! take care :)