Wednesday, June 28, 2006

What to do?

What to do, people, I am not getting time to blog only? Oh, the last post was written in a semi-conscious state...though it does have some amount of sense in it...though a lot of background is required to figure it out...see if you can guage the mood, neways...give it a nice and slow read, and then let me know if you could make any sense of it...
I wrote a radio play, and I'll put it up here soon, just give me a couple of days. In other news, my life has just reached the deepest levels of frustration, or summat of that sort...basically, I just cant wait to get out of this piece of shit college, where there are more rules than there are people...oh wait a minute, thats a bad simile...considering there are only a hundred and fifty odd people...a vast majority of whom only remotely resemble humans, while the rest seem more like creations of a man drunk on bad beer...
moving on, I am in the process of converting the world into diehard Catcher in the Rye fans...after Shraddha and Prashant, its your turn now...ill write more about it in a little while...till then...
adios amigos

3 comments:

Andalite said...

which college you in dude?

Anonymous said...

Never read "The Catcher in the Rye". However, I do know that this is the book that sorta inspired Mark Chapman to murder John Lennon.

Andy said...

don't read catcher! holden doesn't know why the hell the told us his god damn story and what he thinks about it! crackpot he is!!!